Micke Hovmöller/OMS/OMGROUP is out of the office .

  • micke.hovmoller@stockholmsborsen.se
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2003
      I will be out of the office starting 2003-07-02 and will not return until
      2003-09-01.

      Please address questions to statistics@...

      This e-mail and the information it contains may be privileged and/or
      confidential. It is for the intended addressee(s) only.
      The unauthorised use, disclosure or copying of this e-mail, or any information
      it contains, is prohibited.
      If you are not an intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete the
      material from your computer.
    • micke.hovmoller@stockholmsborsen.se