PARKS, TEAMS, LEAGUES - issues?

  • tmasc@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2003
      Ugh, I just wrote a long email that got lost. The
      quick points are:

      The PARKS, TEAMLIST, LEAGUES, FRANCHISES tables are
      independent of each other, and we have xref tables set
      up in all required combination to specify uniqueness.
      I don't think JAPAN will be an issue.

      PARKCONFIG has a parkid,year key. If Japan changes
      the configuration of their parks more than once a
      year, then we'll have an issue.

      I encourage all to go to the "Database Shells" folder,
      and download the latest DB schema.

      http://sbc.yahoo.com