RE: Looking for announcer information

  • Crain, Mike (LNG-DAY)
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17, 2003
      Everyone,

      I have a question on announcers. Doug Pappas was good enough to supply me
      with a list of team announcers from 2000-2003. I have another couple of
      questions.

      1. Who announced for the big networks (ESPN, CBS, etc) from 2000-2003?
      2. In TB7, Curt Smith indicated that announcers worked "Post-Season"
      (basically indicating that it was not in the regular season. But that could
      be LCS, World Series, All-Star game). Does anyone have any details on this
      so I can break it out?

      Mike Crain
      Phone - (937)865-6800 x55155