Park Factors text tables?

  • skyking162
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7 8:43 AM
      First of all, thanks to all who have put in any work at all to
      organize these massive amounts of data. I'm currently in the
      process of converting the Lahman tables into an easy-to-use
      Filemaker database. So far so good.

      Since I don't have Access, is there any way to get the park factors
      tables in another form, such as plain text? I don't know exactly
      what's included in that database, but I'm interested in either
      calculated park factors for (at least) the last few years, or
      comprehensive home/away raw data for teams (as many of H,
      PA, BB, SO, DB, TR, HR, H as possible).

      Is there a way I could get this information in a non-Access
      format?

      Thanks,
      Sky