PLAYER ENCODER - sql query

  • tmasc@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 295 , Feb 12, 2003
      The file I have uploaded should help those people who
      write about players, and would like to insert a link
      to their favorite stats site (br-com, retrosheet, BP,
      baseball-almanac) pointing to that player.

      Just create an Access query, and this sql will
      generate the HTML code for any player (the a href tag,
      the player's name, and the closing tag) that you can
      insert into your document.

      I only tested it with Hank Aaron, and I hope I used
      the correct ID fields for each of the 4 websites. If
      I made an error, then whoever is responsible for those
      sites, let me know, and I'll correct it with the
      proper ID field.

      Thanks, Tom

      http://shopping.yahoo.com
    • baseball-databank@yahoogroups.com
      Message 295 of 295 , Mar 9
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the baseball-databank
        group.

        File : /socialMedia_master.csv
        Uploaded by : chrislambrou <chrislambrou@...>
        Description : Twitter account names for 2014 rosters