re: BaseBall DataBase

  • rockymtnsabr@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15, 2002
      All -
      I take pleasure in knowing that I referred Ken here because he definitely has some valuable stuff to add to the mix.  I believe there are surely others with much to contribute that are unaware of this eGroup.  Once the 2001 stats are released, I'd highly recommend the listowners post to SABR-L.

      Rod Nelson

      In a message dated Fri, 15 Mar 2002 14:49:14, <ken_matinale@...> writes:

      I just learned about the existence of this as well as the baseball reference web site, which appears to be excellent.

      I developed a Windows DB and app called the BaseBall DataBase (baseballdatabase.com) for about ten years.  I gave it up in January, 2001.  You can read about at my personal web site:

      http://www.geocities.com/ken_matinale/baseball/database.htm

      I'm somewhat, but not totally, surprised that no one asked me to join in your projects.  Sean asked me periodically over the years to collaborate with him but we never got into specifics.

      Congratulations on all you have achieved and let me know if there's anything that I can do.

      Ken