Hey Sean (either one)

  • timmermant
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 25, 2002
      Will the new release of the database include place of birth? Just
      curious. Thanks, TT
    • Sean Lahman
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 25, 2002
        Yes it will -- city,state,and country -- and I'm hoping to have the release on the web by this weekend.
        --Sean

        timmermant wrote:

         Will the new release of the database include place of birth? Just
        curious. Thanks, TT

        http://www.baseball-databank.org/

      • Sean Lahman
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 26, 2002
          timmermant wrote:
           Will the new release of the database include place of birth? Just
          curious. Thanks, TT

          Also place and date of death (I forgot to mention).

          --S