BDB Query Builder

  • gabesbaseball <gabesbaseball@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2003
      Hi,
      This is a project I've been working on off and on for a bit now,
      and the top 10 lists post (and followups) have inspired me to post a
      link. Basically, it's a query builder built in php4/MySQL that lets
      a user create queries on the database without knowing the underlying
      structure, field names, etc.
      I'm also building a non-web version, which looks surprisingly like
      the one in tangotiger's post (so I hope that means I'm on the right
      track).
      Anyway, if anyone wants to play with it, and perhaps give some
      feedback, etc, it's available at http://bdb.extrema.net (or if
      the DNS changes haven't gone through, it's always available at
      http://enceladus.cob.rit.edu/bdb/ )

      Thanks so much for the work everyone has done...I hope to
      contribute back very shortly, now that I'm getting a better feel for
      everything.

      -Gabe