4481Re: [baseball-databank] Latest update availalable

  • Paul Reeths
    Feb 12, 2014
      If I'm looking at this correctly, I believe the Master table is missing some managers. I looked for Jim Leyland in the Master file, for instance and didn't find him. I then ran a query to choose all those whose IDs appeared in the Managers table but not in the master table and came up with the following list of 120 IDs. Perhaps those who only had managerIDs in the last version of the db were omitted from the Master table?

      actama99
      adairbi99
      armoubi99
      bancrfr99