4477Latest update availalable

  • anson2995
    Jan 31, 2014
      I just posted an updated version of the database in CSV format. (SQL and access versions will come later today).

      http://www.seanlahman.com/baseball-archive/statistics/

      This version incorporates some bug fixes, most of which have been discussed here in recent weeks, as well as 2014 Hall of Fame voting results.

      It also includes some changes to the master table that were discussed here in December.  I've removed several deprecated fields, mostly for outdated IDs.Also removed the "college" field, since that information is captured in more detail in the schools tables. More details on revisions available at:

      http://seanlahman.com/files/database/2013-revisions.txt

      As always, please let me know if you have any questions or comments.