4376Re: MLB Stats

  • mirv
    Apr 8, 2013
      Cool. I have an iPhone app that I keep updating every year. It's "Baseball Statistics 2013 Edition". Cost is $2.99. The app uses the Lahman data and also a tiny bit of Retrosheet data. If anyone here would like a promo code to try it out for free, send me a note (to mak(a)bgp.nu). One warning - there is a crash that only happens for iPhone 3GS users, so if you have that device please wait for an update before buying it.

      -Mark

      --- In baseball-databank@yahoogroups.com, "bonzai543" <bonzai543@...> wrote:

      > I just wanted to let everybody know that I created an Android app with most of the data from the Lahman MLB database. It's a free app and can be found at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=mlbb.stats
      >
      > Suggestions and comments are welcome.
      > I have had the data in an Access database for years and decided too convert it over to an app on my smartphone.
      >
      > Steve Johnson

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic