4300Re: [baseball-databank] Re: The 2012 Update

    Dec 3, 2012
      I think the idea is to create splits off the Retrosheet event files, no
      different than what Baseball-Reference and Retrosheet.org does.

      It's really fairly straightforward. Just need someone to just step up and
      do it, and continue to do it every year.

      Tom