4157Re: [baseball-databank] Re: quick reminder

  • John Rickert
    Nov 14, 2011
      I'm willing to help with compiling.
      (Especially if the majority of it happens before December. )
      john rickert

      On Nov 14, 2011, at 9:48 AM, mirv wrote:

      Has anyone "picked up the slack" to continue the availability of these stats? If not, are there other sources? I'm looking to continue the development of my iPhone app, "Baseball Statistics 2011(now 2012) Edition".

      I'd be willing to host the stats on my server if that would be helpful, but I don't know what would be involved in collecting and compiling them.

      Mark Knopper
      mak (at) bgp.nu

      --- In baseball-databank@yahoogroups.com, Sean Forman <sean-forman@...> wrote:

      > BDB User Group,
      >
      > Just a note that I stepped down as maintainer of the databank last winter
      > and WILL NOT be providing an update this year. As I said in discussions
      > after this announcement. If you or your group would like to pick up the
      > slack, I suggest shipping bits and the users will beat a path to your door.
      >
      > sean
      > ---
      > Sean Forman
      > Sports Reference LLC, President