3619Re: [baseball-databank] 2008 Update this week or early next

  • Matthew Gargano
    Nov 10, 2008
      Sean:

      That schema sounds great to me.

      Just a quick question - I did some research and searched the Yahoo! group and couldn't find the answer to this.  There are some players that are missing InnOuts in the Fielding table (Moises Alou for the late 90's for example) and ZR (Jeff Keppinger for 2007 for example).

      Are these data available in full?  Will they be in the newest release?  Did I just have a bad copy of the DB?  I noticed that (for Fielding) InnOuts are on Baseball-Reference so it must be somewhere.

      Let me know.

      I appreciate all of the work!

      Thanks,

      Matthew Gargano