3582Re: [baseball-databank] Minor League Data

  • Mike Emeigh
    Jul 6, 2008
      nxnn14 wrote:

      > I was wondering if anyone knew of a good source for minor league
      > statistics over the last two decades or so. I see that baseball
      > reference this data but it is difficult to use and was wondering if
      > there is any source of this data in an csv or similar format.

      If you are a SABR member, you have access to the initial version of the
      Minor League database. If you are not, all I can suggest at this point
      is that you be patient and wait a few months.
      --
      Mike Emeigh
      piratefan1@...

      "Quantification automatically privileges people who are fond of numbers
      and marginalizes people who are math phobic." -- James Bach
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic