3529Re: [baseball-databank] Re: AL Red Book, NL Green Book

  • Tom Stillman
    Mar 6, 2008
      Not everyone has access to a stadium press box. Very
      few people do. But I agree with Bill that a bookstore
      may be able to help. I have not seen the Red and
      Green Books at either Border's or Barnes and Noble
      where I do most of my book shopping. I assume you've
      checked Amazon?

      You might also contact the publisher directly. That
      was what I did to get a 2007 Rules Book since TSN
      stopped publishing those too!

      Tom Stillman

      --- Bill <mrnaturl@...> wrote:

      > I get my stock of books & the team media guides
      > straight from the
      > stadium press box.
      >
      > I recall seeing the Red/Green books in B.Daltons at
      > one time. I don't
      > know if they still carry them ... I haven't been in
      > a book store for a
      > couple of years. I imagine that you could request a
      > retailer to order
      > them.
      >
      > Bill
      >

      > --- In baseball-databank@yahoogroups.com, "dsreyn"
      > <dreynolds@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Last year I picked up my copies on eBay, and I'm
      > sure I'll be able to
      > > do the same this year. However, it seems like it
      > should be possible
      > > to purchase these directly from MLB or some
      > retailer. I'm also
      > > curious how the people selling copies on eBay get
      > their stock. So,
      > > does anyone know of a source from which the
      > American League Red Book
      > > and National League Green Book may be purchased?
      > >
      > > Doug

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic