3495Re: 2007 update

  • dsreyn
    Dec 11, 2007
      I don't mean to be a complainer, but in case this has inadvertently
      slipped through the cracks - some of the postseason data is incomplete
      for recent seasons. Specifically, BattingPost and PitchingPost both
      have a bunch of null entries for 2005, 2006, and 2007 (differing
      fields depending on the specific year).

      Doug

      --- In baseball-databank@yahoogroups.com, "Tangotiger" <tom@...> wrote:

      > > There's actually an updated database posted at
      > > http://www.baseball-databank.org/ I noticed it the other day.
      I'm not