3178Re: [baseball-databank] Re: Games played

    Sep 2, 2006
      Whew, OK, had me worried for a second. DH games are
      the problem, for AL AND NL pitchers. I don't exactly
      remember the source of the data those years (Sean or
      Sean?), but I'm guessing the source accounted for
      pitcher batting games in AL rule games differently
      from what had been done in the Lahman database in
      prevous years.

      Now the question is - which methodology is right, if
      there even is a 'correct' methodology? What does
      mlb.com have?

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic