2293RE: [baseball-databank] Re: Post-season

  • Sean Lahman
    Nov 12, 2004
      Kevin,
      Are you compiling the fielding data by hand? I just found out that MLB has
      made that data available. I have a copy which I can send you if it would
      help.

      I'm having great trouble tracking down a few fields for pitchers (BFP, SH,
      SF, GDP). I suspect I may have to manually go through all 34 games to get
      the data. Any other suggestions?

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic