2284RE: [baseball-databank] Re: Post-season

  • Sean Lahman
    Nov 11, 2004
      ...and I will upload the other postseason tables tonight. all that's
      remaining to make our 2004 update complete is the awards table (with the
      last awards not announced until Tuesday) and fixes to the birthstates in the
      master table.

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic