2281RE: [baseball-databank] Post-season

  • Sean Lahman
    Nov 5, 2004
      I will take care of the postseason batting and pitching this weekend, as
      well as the SeriesPost table. If anyone else has started this work, please
      let me know so I don't duplicate the effort.

      I'll also take care of updating the various awards tables over the next
      week, as the announcements come in.

      The other task remaining is to fix the BirthState info in the master table.
      Is there anything else that needs to be done to make the 2004 update
      complete?

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic