1710Re: Holes in the Historical Data

    Aug 16, 2003
      I'll address this point quickly - the data is in the "ballparks"
      database already. The question for Sean & Sean is whether any of the
      tables from the ballparks database are going to be incorporated into
      the main BDB in the next release. If so, we can also modify the
      teams database to have Park ID instead of the descriptive park names.

      --- In baseball-databank@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff Burk"
      <arkyvaughan@b...> wrote:
      > Finally, home and road home run data is available for all seasons.
      Is the Tattersall log
      > available somewhere that might make it possible for us to integrate
      this data into the
      > database? I am not suggesting we try to create an entire separate
      situational database
      > with home/road breakdowns, but the home run data might be
      interesting and is
      > known to be available for all seasons.

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic