1548Re: [baseball-databank] GOALS - short-term

  • Mike Crain
    Jun 11, 2003
      Once the new MASTER is done, I'm going to update my coach, exec,and umpire
      tabnle with the matching ID's. Then those will be ready for release. I'm
      working with the Transdaction group and will have a "list" of transactions
      that have no record of in Tom's database, so that will take some of my
      time. Also woking to get a SQL version of the BDB ready for SABR web site.

      There is probably a few other things, but none coming to mind.
      --- "tmasc@..." <tmasc@...> wrote:
      > Following Mike's note, this is probably a good as time
      > as any to ask the members here as to what they are
      > prepared (time/effort/resources) to contribute in the
      > next 0 to 3 months.
      >
      > For my part, I'm prepared to implement the latest DB
      > design that Tom Lewis and I proposed (and apparently
      > ratified by default).
      >
      > I haven't updated my TODO list from a few months ago,
      > but I will, once we've established any kind of
      > momentum. This is the last TODO list
      > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/baseball-databank/message/1242
      > An additional 300 messages have appeared in the
      > archives since that went out.
      >
      > So, I'll say that I can contribute 2 hrs/week for 8 of
      > the next 12 weeks.
      >
      > Anyone else?

      > http://calendar.yahoo.com

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic