ERBzin-e: ERB WWII Timelines ~ Danton Website ~ Dum-Dum Diary III ~ Tarzan in Holy Land VI ~ Archive Updates

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 25, 2003
      Bill Hillman's ERBzin-e Weekly Online Fanzine
      THIS WEEK: September 26 - October 2, 2003
      http://home.westman.wave.ca/~hillmans/erbmg101.html

      ======================
      New Special Feature
      The Official Danton Burroughs Website
      www.angelfire.com/trek/danton
      =========================

      FEATURE 1: ERBzin-e 1020
      The Danton Burroughs Family Archive Series
      ERB: The War Years
      The Dean of WWII Correspondents
      A Serialized Comprehensive Online Book
      Illustrated notes, anecdotes, and letters from 1940-1945
      Time Lines: 1940 - 1942 Complete
      http://www.angelfire.com/trek/erbzine22/erbz1020.html

      ===========================
      FEATURE 2: ERBzin-e 1028
      ===========================
      ERB: The War Years: Illustrated Timelines by Years
      1940
      http://www.angelfire.com/trek/erbzine22/erbz1028.html
      1941
      http://www.angelfire.com/trek/erbzine22/erbz1029.html
      1942
      http://www.angelfire.com/trek/erbzine22/erbz1035.html

      ==========================
      FEATURE 3: ERBzin-e 541
      ==========================
      The third in a series of Dum-Dum 2003 Reports
      with photos by JoN and our team of contributors
      Dum-Dum Diary of a Crazed Canuck: Part III
      Gateway to hundreds of Louisville Photos
      Another Louisville Dum-Dum 2003 Report
      http://www.angelfire.com/trek/erbzine16/erbz541.html

      =========================
      FEATURE 4: ERBzin-e 855
      =========================
      Eli's Tarzan in the Holy Land VI
      http://www.angelfire.com/trek/erbzine16/erbz855.html

      ==================================
      FEATURE 5: Update: ERBzin-e 716
      ==============================
      John Coleman Burroughs Fans on the Web
      http://www.angelfire.com/trek/jcb/erbz716.html

      FEATURE 6: Archive Feature ERBzin-e 607
      ERB HEROINES of ~ HEARTH ~ STAGE ~ SCREEN ~ RADIO ~
      A chronological checklist of appearances by
      ERB family and media princesses
      with production titles, dates, times, co-stars, heroine name, etc.
      For each heroine we have included:
      a photo, birth date and place of birth,
      death information (if relevant), a short bio,
      spouses, trivia, and a sampling of
      her other appearances.

      Illustrated Version: Part I
      http://www.angelfire.com/trek/erbzine12/erbz607.html
      Faster Loading All-Text Version
      http://www.angelfire.com/trek/erbzine12/erbz607t.html
      Illustrated Version: Part I
      http://www.angelfire.com/trek/erbzine12/erbz608.html
      Faster Loading All-Text Version
      http://www.angelfire.com/trek/erbzine12/erbz608t.html

      ==============================
      FEATURE 7: ARCHIVE UPDATE
      ===============================
      Our very first issue of ERBzin-e has been updated
      ERB: Dean of WW II Correspondents in the Pacific Theate
      News Items ~ Column Excerpts ~ Poem

      http://www.angelfire.com/trek/erbzine3/erbmote1.html
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      NEXT WEEK
      October 3 - 9, 2003
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Our Book-length ERB: The War Years Feature Continues
      ERB in WWII Australia
      Letters 1944
      Letter Hilites 1944
      1944 Illustrated Timeline

      Dum-Dum Diary of a Crazed Canuck IV

      Coming Soon:
      Nkima Returns with Chat #40
      The Tarzan Twins
      plus
      Another ERB Cosmos Archive Memory Feature
      and ERBzin-e Updates
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Our FanFare section is always open as a
      showcase for ERB fan comments and creative work...
      Send your submissions to
      Bill Hillman ~ JoN
      hillmans@...
      NAVIGATION GUIDE TO THE ENTIRE HILLMAN ERB COSMOS
      http://home.westman.wave.ca/~hillmans/intromq1.html
      BILL & SUE-ON HILLMAN ECLECTIC STUDIO
      http://home.westman.wave.ca/~hillmans/
      BILL & SUE-ON HILLMAN: A MUSICAL ODYSSEY
      http://home.westman.wave.ca/~hillmans/odyssey.html

    • thongor1
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 27, 2003
        I'd just like to mention how much I love all the Hillman pages.
        There's just so much great information there. Thanks for all the work
        you put in and for sharing all the ERB lore.

        Charles
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 27, 2003
          Many thanks for the encouragement and kind words, Charles
          Bill

          Navigation Map to our ERB Cosmos
          http://home.westman.wave.ca/~hillmans/intromq1.html
          I'd just like to mention how much I love all the Hillman pages.
          There's just so much great information there. Thanks for all the work
          you put in and for sharing all the ERB lore.

          Charles

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor