Outre

  • Darrell Freeman
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2003
      I too picked up a copy and as a newbie I must really out of the loop
      as I was not aware of the short lived comic strip mentioned in the
      article. Are there any links to see any/all of these? Thanks for
      any and all help.

      Darrell
    • thongor1
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1, 2003
        Darrell, follow one of the message links to Bill Hillman's site. You
        can find examples of the John Carter strips there. The strips have
        been reprinted a couple of times, most recently in the Dark Horse
        Comics four issue printing of Tarzan: The Lost Adventure. Out of
        print but you can probably find it at Ebay or your local comics shop.

        Charles
      • Darrell Freeman
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 2, 2003
          Thanks Charles, I will track this down.