outre

  • ralph
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2003
      thongor, you are a good lemurian ! i picked up my copy of outre [ on
      your recommendation ] and liked it very much! has some nice covers
      from many mags [ argosy, all story , amazing stories and a nice recap
      of the burroughs martian saga------thanks----ralph
    • thongor1
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2003
        Glad you liked it, Ralph. And I see you have some knowledge of the
        Japanese system of wrestling...

        Charles