ERBzin-e: ERB Refs - Savage Fury III 3D Filmography/Stills - ERBapa Update - Jatora

  • Bill & Sue-On Hillman
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1 7:22 AM
      Bill Hillman's ERBzin-e
      ~ the first & only online weekly ERB fanzine ~
      http://home.westman.wave.ca/~hillmans/erbmg101.html
      Centennium 6
      Hundreds of issues in archive! ~ 2,000,000 words
      The Week of March 2 - 8, 2001
      THIS WEEK'S ERBzin-e CONTENTS
      FEATURE 1: ERBzin-e 582
      A Combined ERBzin-e of the Silver Screen and
      ERB Emporium Edition
      The Third Installment of a Four-Part Series
      TARZAN'S SAVAGE FURY
      (The 1952 Film)

      3-D TRADING CARDS Pt. III: Scenes 31-45
      (Dig out your old red and green 3-D glasses)
      Jungle Land Trivia 31-45
      Lex Barker Filmography (IMDB)
      Lex Barker Filmography & Links (E-Online)
      Tarzan's Savage Fury Gallery of Movie Stills
      http://www.geocities.com/hillmans19/erbz582.html
      FEATURE 2: ERBzin-e 399
      LOST IN THE STACKS:
      A Collection of ERB References
      and Excerpts from Our Library Shelves
      http://www.geocities.com/hillmans19/erbz399.html
      FEATURE 3: ERBzin-e 546
      Michael Wexler's
      Tribute to the Master of Adventure novel:
      JATORA
      http://www.geocities.com/hillmans17/erbz529.html
      This week we present:
      Jatora ~ Chapter 16
      http://www.geocities.com/hillmans17/erbz546.html
      FEATURE 4: ERBzin-e 328 and ERBzin-e 328a
      Update to the ERB Amateur Press Association Reference Site
      More APA contributors in ERBzin-e listed
      and
      Our ERBapa Index has added a contents list for
      latest the compilation
      Winter 2001 No. 68
      A few copies of this issue are available to the public.
      http://www.geocities.com/hillmans09/erbz328.html
      http://www.geocities.com/hillmans09/erbz328a.html
      PLEASE NOTE: Our stable of writers thrive on feedback...
      let them know that you are reading their work.
      Our hit counters indicate thousands of weekly visitors
      to our sites so let them know that you are out there.

      Remember: we always welcome submissions ~ contact::
      Bill Hillman at hillmans@...
      DON'T MISS NEXT WEEK'S MARCH 9 EDITION
      ERBzin-e 583
      A Combined ERBzin-e of the Silver Screen and
      ERB Emporium Edition
      The Fourth Installment of a Four-Part Series
      Tarzan's Savage Fury
      Pt. IV: 3-D Cards 46-60
      Jungle Land 46-60
      Lex Barker Gallery of Comics Covers
      Lex Barker Tarzan Film Reference Links
      ERBzin-e 573
      Hillman Bio from ERBapa 68 ~ v01 n01
      ROOTS & WINGS Pt. I
      Profusely Illustrated ~ Anecdotes
      =======================================
      ERBzin-e 547
      Michael Wexler's
      Tribute to the Master of Adventure novel:
      JATORA
      http://www.geocities.com/hillmans17/erbz529.html
      Continues with
      Jatora ~ Chapter 17