Re: Hello all

  • bill_adcock2003
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 10 3:16 PM
      Wow. Thanks for the info, my friend...I've seen your sculpting work
      in the VIP at miniaturepainting.net, now that I think about it.

      I would love to post my little doodles, but my scanner is hooked up
      to my personal computer, and the internet is hooked to the family
      computer...and the family computer's disk drive is jammed. Wheee.
      You know what though, I'll send the hard copies to a friend of mine
      with a request to scan them and E-mail them to me, and from there
      I'll upload them.

      --- In barsoom@yahoogroups.com, "keithbvaughn" <keithvaughn@g...>