ERBzin-e: Ekman's Mars Chronology ~ Lex Barker Bio ~ 3-D Savage Fury ~ Wexler's Jatora

  • Bill & Sue-On Hillman
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26 5:58 PM
      Bill Hillman's ERBzin-e
      ~ the first & only online weekly ERB fanzine ~
      http://home.westman.wave.ca/~hillmans/erbmg101.html
      Centennium 6
      Hundreds of issues in archive! ~ 2,000,000 words
      The Week of February 23 - March 1, 2001
      THIS WEEK'S ERBzin-e CONTENTS
      FEATURE 1: ERBzin-e 507
      A Chronology For the Princess of Mars Trilogy
      By Fredrik Ekman

      A comprehensive article that attempts to create a complete chronology
      for the first three books in the Martian series by Edgar Rice
      Burroughs.

      http://www.geocities.com/hillmans19/erbz507.html

      FEATURE 2: ERBzin-e 581
      A Combined ERBzin-e of the Silver Screen and ERB Emporium Edition
      The Second Installment of a Four-Part Series
      TARZAN'S SAVAGE FURY
      (The 1952 Film)

      This week's contents:
      3-D TRADING CARDS Pt. II: Scenes 16-30
      (Dig out your old red and green 3-D glasses)
      Lex Barker Biography
      Lex Barker Photo Gallery
      Jungle Land Trivia 16-30
      www.geocities.com/hillmans19/erbz581.html
      FEATURE 3:
      Michael Wexler's
      Tribute to the Master of Adventure novel:
      JATORA
      http://www.geocities.com/hillmans17/erbz529.html
      This week we present:
      Jatora ~ Chapter 15
      http://www.geocities.com/hillmans17/erbz545.html
      PLEASE NOTE: Our stable of writers thrive on feedback...
      let them know that you are reading their work.
      Our hit counters indicate thousands of weekly visitors
      to our sites so let them know that you are out there.

      Remember: we always welcome submissions ~ contact::
      Bill Hillman at hillmans@...
      DON'T MISS NEXT WEEK'S MARCH 2 EDITION
      ERBzin-e 582
      A Combined ERBzin-e of the Silver Screen and ERB Emporium Edition
      The Third Installment of a Four-Part Series
      TARZAN'S SAVAGE FURY
      (The 1952 Film)

      Next week's contents:
      3-D TRADING CARDS Pt. III: Scenes 31-45
      (Dig out your old red and green 3-D glasses)
      Jungle Land Trivia 31-45
      Lex Barker Filmography (IMDB)
      Lex Barker Filmography & Links (E-Online)
      Tarzan's Savage Fury Gallery of Movie Stills
      ERBzin-e 399
      LOST IN THE STACKS:
      A Collection of ERB References in Recent Publications
      =======================================
      ERBzin-e 546
      Michael Wexler's
      Tribute to the Master of Adventure novel:
      JATORA
      http://www.geocities.com/hillmans17/erbz529.html
      Continues with
      Jatora ~ Chapter 16