Two new links

  • medoroxx
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10, 2003
      Hello,

      I put two new links into the box with this group's bookmarks.
      One of the two is for Wish List Games' yet unpublished Barsoom
      roleplaying game project.
      While I know nothing of that company (their artwork seems a bit
      amateurish at best), and while I am not a supporter of the d20 system
      myself, it could still be an interesting link for some of you:

      http://www.wishlistgames.com/barsoom/main.htm

      There has been a quick update on that site saying that the game
      is definitely NOT coming out in July 2003, because Wish List Games
      are waiting until after the publication of the next update of the d20
      rules system. It could still be released to the general publich at
      some point later this year.

      Have a great weekend everybody,
      Norbert