OKAR - The Canadian Edgar Rice Burroughs Network

  • Jeff Doten
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 26 5:31 PM
      Hi guys, amongst summer fun, real work everything else, I've managed to
      start up OKAR - The Canadian Edgar Rice Burroughs Network. This is an online
      Registry of Canadian and wannabe Canadian fans like Jim (the Nanook)
      Thompson. The site still needs a little work, but it is time to get it out
      and 'live'.

      After my involvment in ECOF and with all of you on line, I wanted a chance
      to meet to some of my locals for coffe and ERBing. I'm going to be dropping
      posters at the local SF convention to try and weed out any ERB lurkers
      through that avenue.

      So if you know any Canadian fan who may be interested, tell 'em about us.
      We'd love to meet them. Thanks - Jeff (of Okar)

      OKAR - The Canadian Edgar Rice Burroughs Network
      http://www.cadvision.com/dotenj/OKAR.htm

      Main Page URL: http://www.egroups.com/group/okar
      Jeff Doten's Illustration Studio
      http://www.cadvision.com/dotenj/studio.htm