ERBzine Fanzine: New ERB, Inc. Strips | Barsoom Maps/Article | Denny Anecdotes | McWhorter | Dum-Dum | BB contents | Foster's Valiant 1938 | Maxon/Morrow strips

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2013
      ERBzine.com Weekly: September 13, 2013
      http://www.erbzine.com/mag/ez130913.html
      * Another series of ERB, Inc. Sunday pages debuts this week
      www.edgarriceburroughs.com
      * More extraordinary Barsoom maps and major article:
      - The Fall of Ancient Barsoom
      - (and Some Thoughts on How This Shaped Barsoomian Race and Culture)
      - by Steven A. Warner and Oberon Zell
      * More Denny "Tarzan" Miller Flashbacks: This week: "Good Luck"
      * Dum-Dum 2013 Louisville photo coverage continues:
      - Friday Diners at Freedom Hall
      -  Huckster Room: Presenters ~ Dealers ~ Bidders
      * Burroughs Bulletin #87: Summer 2011: Covers and Contents
      - The latest catch-up issue from editor Henry Franke III
      * Hal Foster's 1938 Prince Valiant - Two Weeks:
      - Haunted Castle and Panic
      * TARZAN AND THE FORBIDDEN CITY: 12 Rex Maxon strips from 1938
      * This week we continue with the Gray Morrow Sunday Pages.
      With a special guest appearance by George McWhorter
      Tarzan and the King of the Circus - All 12 weeks from 1994
      Plus links to last year's features

      Revisit all the Weekly ERBzines from 2013 at:
      http://www.erbzine.com/mag/2013.html

      Join one of our many Facebook pages and groups at:
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/ERBzine/

      Bill Hillman
      Editor and Webmaster for the
      Edgar Rice Burroughs Tribute Websites and Webzines
      Over 10,000 in archive
      www.ERBzine.com
      www.tarzan.com
      www.tarzan.org