ERBzine Weekly: Expanded Archive ~ Denny Miller Flashbacks ~ California High Desert ~ Foster's Prince Valiant 1937 ~ Tarzan strips by Maxon and Celardo

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23, 2013
      ERBzine.com Weekly: August 23, 2013
      http://www.erbzine.com/mag/ez130823.html
      Subscribe to the All-New Sunday Pages from ERB, Inc.
      * Expanded ERBzine Archives to our +10,000 Webpages
      * Denny Miller Flashbacks Directory and
      "The Night the Knight Won't Forget"
      * Hillman California High Desert Adventure Continues
      * Tarzan the Fearless daily strips from 1938 by Rex Maxon
      * Hal Foster's Prince Valiant Sunday pages from 1937
      * Tarzan and "The Fox" - 36 Celardo strips from 1964
      * Links to Last Week's Features
      *** Next Week: The first of our series of features on
      the 2013 Louisville Dum-Dum.
      A new ERBzine Webzine edition each Friday at:
      www.ERBzine.com/mag