ERBzine Preview: Pellucidar Art

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2013
      A Sneak Peek at two Pellucidar Princess images from
      one of the many exciting features in Friday's
      ERBzine Weekly Webzine
      Another GALLERY OF PELLUCIDAR ART by Paul Privitera
      http://www.erbzine.com/mag39/3915.html
      The lead-off feature will also travel down to Pellucidar:
      A David Innes story illustrated by
      John Coleman Burroughs
      www.johncolemanburroughs.com
      Meanwhile explore many more of our