Re: [barsoom] > Dave P.

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 16, 2013
      Well, I have a different perspective on the movie.  There are things I find lacking in it, and choices of characterization I disagree with or feel was not particularly effective.

      But I respect the fact that on this sort of thing, there really has to be grounds for interpretation and re-interpretation.  Art is one of those things where almost all differences of opinion are legitimate.