Dum-Dum Program Notice - IMPORTANT

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2013
      This update to the August BB convention has been added to the Dum-Dum Dossier pages:
      www.erbzine.com/dumdum
      and
      www.tarzan.com/meets

      An addition to Friday's Dum-Dum program:

      1:30 pm - Panel B - What's on the BB's bucket list? moderated by Quaestor and J the V

      A forum for workable solutions from the BB members on how to proceed

      in our fan-driven non-profit organization's future.

      This information session is for us, the BB members, to come up with specific ideas about how our organization must change in order to prosper and grow. The moderators will not tolerate personal attack comments nor "who-struck-john-when" comments while seeking to construct a punch list of items to be done in the short term and further to discover those volunteers who will, in fact, energize those efforts. The results of this session will be made available to the BB board whose official meeting immediately follows the panel.

      FYI, Quaestor is a Past BB Chair and J the V is a current board member.