ERBzine: Spring Bonanza: 8 Issues - Each Friday for April and May

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2013
      NEWS FROM ERBzine.com
      We're currently on a two-month tour of Asia.
      8 ERBzine Weekly Issues have been prepared in advance.
      ! ! ! HONOUR SYSTEM ! ! !
      You are invited to visit
      www.ERBzine.com/mag
      or
      www.erbzine.com/mag/2013.html
      Every Friday
      and click on that date's link.

      The issues are as big as ever: articles, art, comics, etc.
      CONTENTS:
      April 5 | April 12 | April 19 | April 26
      May 3 | May 10 | May 17 | May 24

      http://www.erbzine.com/mag/2013AprilMay.jpg