Re: [barsoom] Re: John Carter's family tree (was: New file uploaded to barsoom)

    Message 1 of 74 , Mar 19, 2013
      I am at the part where the hero meets David & Dione's son... or maybe
      one of them. I have to reread those fanfic to see who developed his
      family before I can go further.
      So far I believe David had a son & daughter or maybe 2 sons? but were
      all married?

    • barsoom@yahoogroups.com
      Message 74 of 74 , May 30, 2013
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the barsoom
        group.

        File : /TARZAN BOOKS ON SMASHWORDS.docx
        Uploaded by : rikjohnson39 <rikjohnson39@...>
        Description : list of books about Tarzan

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        rikjohnson39 <rikjohnson39@...>