Re: John Carter's family tree (was: New file uploaded to barsoom)

  • sailor.barsoom
    Message 1 of 74 , Mar 19, 2013
      And books! Crazy guy wanted books about every kind of machine and weapon you ever heard of. Said something about "reinventing everything," whatever that's supposed to mean.

    • barsoom@yahoogroups.com
      Message 74 of 74 , May 30, 2013
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the barsoom
        group.

        File : /TARZAN BOOKS ON SMASHWORDS.docx
        Uploaded by : rikjohnson39 <rikjohnson39@...>
        Description : list of books about Tarzan

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        rikjohnson39 <rikjohnson39@...>