Re: [barsoom] John Carter's family tree (was: New file uploaded to barsoom)

    Message 1 of 74 , Mar 13, 2013
      Comics are generally ignored save as a very general matter as are the
      two movies.

      I am doing two trees...
      John Carter on Earth with his relationship to the 'literary' ERB and
      whatever I gather from the Fanfic.

      then JC on Mars with Canon from the novels in one color and fan-fic in another.
      Ex: Carthoris & Tara would be in black but Tora Kar in blue.
      I'm also going to put the references in footnotes.

      Of course, this will require me toread the entire fan-fic collection
      again and relearn geneology charts<g>.
      Good thing I have been printing all the stories I have so i can make
      notes in the margins.

      I'm doing the same for David Innes but that is maily for a story I am
      writign about a distant niece of his who remembers 'Crazy Grand Uncle
      David" who wasted the family fortune on some mechanical mining
      machine, vanished then reappeared to beg for money to buy a thousand
      miles of telegraph wire....

      The JC Tree is a future article i am working on.

    • barsoom@yahoogroups.com
      Message 74 of 74 , May 30, 2013
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the barsoom
        group.

        File : /TARZAN BOOKS ON SMASHWORDS.docx
        Uploaded by : rikjohnson39 <rikjohnson39@...>
        Description : list of books about Tarzan

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        rikjohnson39 <rikjohnson39@...>