John Carter's family tree (was: New file uploaded to barsoom)

  • f_ekman
    Message 1 of 74 , Mar 13, 2013
      Rick,

      I saw in the file you posted that you try to construct John Carter's
      family tree. Does that tree include family from professionally produced
      pastiche, like the recent Under the Moons of Mars compilation? What about
      comics? If you do include the comics, it seems to me that you would have
      trouble sorting out the details regarding Dejah's mother, since I can off
      the top of my head recall two different mothers from the comics and one
      from the fanfic.

      Anyway, if you care to share that family tree, it would be fun to have a
      look at it.

      Fredrik
    • barsoom@yahoogroups.com
      Message 74 of 74 , May 30, 2013
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the barsoom
        group.

        File : /TARZAN BOOKS ON SMASHWORDS.docx
        Uploaded by : rikjohnson39 <rikjohnson39@...>
        Description : list of books about Tarzan

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        rikjohnson39 <rikjohnson39@...>