Rare J. Allen St. John Film

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11, 2013
      J. ALLEN ST. JOHN FILM FOOTAGE
      A neat rare video find reported on Michael D. Sellers' JohnCarterFiles.com site
      that we have added to some of our J. Allen St. John Art Tribute pages.
      See ERBzine's Mutual Admiration Between Edgar Rice Burroughs and J. Allen St. John
      for links to our scores of St. John ERB art pieces:
      www.erbzine.com/mag20/2008.html
      . . . and to see ERB's favourite artist at work in The Art Studio
      VIDEO
      http://www.ERBzine.com/mag20/StJohn1.mp4
      MOSAIC:
      http://www.erbzine.com/cards/art/sjvid.jpg