Re: New Planetary Adventure!

  • KeithV
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 17, 2013
      It's not dead by a long shot. There are new books out and others from long ago that are still to be found in used book stores and in ebook format. I've got a nook and using it to get Sword & Planet novels that are for sale up there. I've enjoyed Joel Jenkins: Dire Planet series and am now in the third book of Charles Allen Gramlich's: Talera series. Lots of fun and good pacing to make them a good read.

      Keith