ERBzine Weekly: ERB: The War Years expanded ~ 2 Galleries of Barsoom Art ~ Tarzana Tribute: Rosalie Bier ~ 66 Celardo Dailies ~ Military Photos ~ Collage Archive

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 14, 2013
      ERBzine Weekly Webzine: Feb 15, 2013
      www.ERBzine.com/mag
      Archived:
      http://www.erbzine.com/mag/ez130215.html
      The Tarzan Sunday Pages have resumed.
      * ERB: The War Years - Special revised expanded intro page
      * Two new galleries of Paul Privitera Mars Art
      * Tarzana Tribute Series: Showcasing the art of Rosalie Bier and her Herman Family Tarzana photos
      * 66 Daily Tarzan strips from John Celardo: Professor Plandome's Secret
      * From our Rare Photo Archive: Unusual Wartime Photos
      * Links to all of last week's features
      * Collage Archive:
      - ERBzine Webzine February 15, 2013 logos
      - The ERB / Charles Darwin Connection ~ Darwin Day
      Explore the Links in every ERBzine.com logo: Complete Archive ~ Special Features ~ Fiction ~ Comics ~ Conventions, etc.

    • jhuckenp
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 14, 2013
        The Tarzan Sunday Pages have resumed.
        Hallelujah! Of course this means the list of artists that I just made up at Korak's request is already out of date -- there are now 12 Grindberg Sundays instead of 11.

        But it'll be a while before he moves up in the ranking.