Please i need your help.

  • jhuckenp
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2012
      Sorry to bother you with this but i had to make a sudden trip out of the country to Spain. Am here to see my ill cousin she is suffering from a critical uterine fibroid and must undergo hysterectomy surgery to save her life. The surgery is very expensive here, so i want to transfer her back home to have the surgery implemented. I really need to take care of this now but my credit card can't work here. I traveled with little money due to the short time I had to prepare for this trip and never expected things to be the way it is right now. I need a loan of $ 1300 from you and i'll reimburse you at my return. Get back to me asap,I'll advise on how to transfer it.

      Thank
      Huck.
    • svwadding@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2012
        This looks like a scam message, flooding all of the Yahoo groups that Huck and I are both members of. AOL is particularly susceptible to spam and scams. If you decide to treat it as a real request from the real Huck, take measures to confirm that it really is Huck.

        Steve W.

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 1, 2012
          This did not come from me. I am not in Spain, and do not have any cousins in Spain. AOL's spam filter is a bad joke.