TARZAN'S BIRTHDAY PARTY

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2012
      TARZAN'S BIRTHDAY PARTY
      Invitation from George T. McWhorter
      http://www.erbzine.com/mag41/gtm.jpg
      University of Louisville - Ekstrom Library - ERB Memorial Collection
      Special Collections will celebrate Tarzan's birthday on Sunday, October 28 at 3:30 pm in the Chao Auditorium. President of Edgar Rice Burroughs, Inc. Jim Sullos and authors of two new books on Tarzan: Tracy Griffin (Tarzan: the Centennial Celebration) and Robin Maxwell (Jane: the Woman who loved Tarzan) will join our own George T. McWhorter for a program. We hope you and all friends of Tarzan and Jane will join us - and stay for birthday cake.

      http://louisville.edu/library/feeds/events/tarzans-birthday-party.ics

      Meet George T. McWhorter
      www.ERBzine.com/mcwhorter

      www.tarzan.com