Chri Welkin web page

  • Arthur Lortie
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2003
      Does anybody have those 50's-60's issues of the UK Tarzan Adventures that
      reprinted Chris Welkin?

      I started a web page devoted to that character at

      http://personal.tmlp.com/alortie/ChrisWelkin.htm

      Although it currently focuses primarily on its creators, we intend to have
      links to most of the strips themselves. [I have the assistance and support
      of the artist's family for this task]. Xeroxes or scans of the CW pages in
      Tarzan would be greatly appreciated.

      We also need to know WHICH Tarzan issues he appeared in. [Chris was also
      reprinted in two separate series of Australian / New Zealand comics, and
      inexplicably appeared in the UK Dr. Who book, The Dalek Outer Space
      Chronicles]

      Contact me offlist, please. Thanks in advance.

      Arthur Lortie
      16 Adams Street #3
      Taunton, MA 02780-2504
      USA

      ALortie@...
      508-828-5821

      Things I'd Do If I Ever Became An Evil Overlord: #43: I will maintain a
      healthy amount of skepticism when I capture the beautiful rebel and she
      claims she is attracted to my power and good looks and will gladly betray
      her companions if I just let her in on my plans.