Re: building a model Green

  • thongor1 <crrut@earthlink.net>
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 31, 2002
      There are days I'd be better off without a credit card myself. Most
      Ebayers will take checks or money orders though. I seldom use the
      plastic. Good luck!

      Charles
    • Jeff Doten
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 2, 2003
        So Xeno, will it look my Green Martian ? - Jeff the Pest

        > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
        > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        Jeff Doten's Illustration Studio and the Fire Gods of Venus Project
        http://www.jeffdoten.com
      • Xenophile <xenophile2002@yahoo.com>
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 2, 2003
          --- In barsoom, Jeff Doten wrote:

          > So Xeno, will it look my Green Martian ? - Jeff the Pest

          Eh, some. I should hope it would be as cool as your Greenies. Have
          you seen any of David Burton's stuff? I really like his calot. His
          Greenies are good, too, but I don't see anything about them that
          puts them over yours.

          So, ya hear from Paramount? I've joked about applying for "canon
          editor," but they'd actually have a good reason to hire you on.

          Xenophile (who wishes they get on with it and start hiring SOMEBODY!)