Planetman model

  • Brett Harrison
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 1998
      Hi all-

      Here's my first attempt at the plantmen for the game. Keep in mind I'm a
      programmer not an artist. :) Textures aren't great, neither is the model
      (definitely needs snaky hair), will likely be replaced with a better version
      later but will do for the prototype-phase.

      http://www.h2games.com/3drad/test2.jpg

      Looking forward to seeing this guy on the end of Tars Tarkas' blade.

      Brett