Re: [barsoom] Re: John Carter DVD/Bluray

    Message 1 of 12 , May 29 8:26 AM
      They probably don;t exist yet.
      Pity as the "Art of Barsoom" from the movie would be an interesting
      book to read. ok, look at and admire.

      Message 2 of 12 , May 29 9:45 AM
        There is such a book.
        I bought it when it came out.
        It is now out of print and fetching outrageous prices.
        "ART OF JOHN CARTER: CONCEPT ART FROM THE MOTION PICTURE by Mark Salisbury
        Publisher: Disney
        http://www.amazon.ca/Art-John-Carter-Concept-Picture/dp/1423154924/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1338309738&sr=8-1

        Bill Hillman
        www.cartermovie.com

        Message 3 of 12 , May 29 11:00 AM
          $150 in the US.
          FAR out of my price range.

          Message 4 of 12 , May 29 4:04 PM
            The print run must have been exceedingly limited.   I checked the McNally Robinson and Chapters book superstores regularly, and never saw a copy on the shelves.

            Just for the record, how is it?